Rewards and Sanctions
All teachers will reward pupils for the following 5 attributes LORIC attributes from PixLEDGE
House points are awarded to pupils who go above and beyond the classroom expectations. We are rewarding excellence. (see table below)
Each pupil will have a rewards booklet that is kept in tutor rooms and will complete weekly in a tutor period to reflect on the positive that taken place the previous week.
House points will be awarded as follows
- Teachers award 1 house point for the above attributes
- 10 per attribute = 1 stamp in booklet
- 5 stamps = Postcard home from HOY
- 5 Postcards home = Headteacher letter and also raffle ticket for grand prize.
- LORIC badge & certificate for completion of 2 activities in PixL EDGE
Termly awards- All pupils are invited to the end of term reward at the beginning of each term, this is lost if a pupil has been placed in the Learning Hub on a number of occasions or excluded twice during that term. Pupils will have 1 opportunity to earn this back through a Community service programme.
- Postcard home from class teachers
- Positive phone call home from class teachers
- Positive letters from Head of Year and Headteacher
Please see the Behaviour Policy